Lag Ja Gale Ki Phir ye Hasin Raat Ho Na Ho shayad Phir Is Janam Mein mulakat Ho Na Ho ... And from the day we met, I just want to hug him tightly. I just want to feel completely in his arms. Maybe I will get any chance to hug him or not . Maybe we will meet each other again or not. hum Ko Mili Hai Aaj ye Ghadiya Naseeb Se je Bhar Ke Dekh Leejiye hamako Kareeb Se phir Apke Naseeb Mein ye Baat Ho Na Ho shayad phir Is Janaam Mein mulakaat Ho Na Ho... After so many ups and downs, daydreams and distances. Now finally here you are, here I am in the same place, at the same time(which is uncertain) and looking into each other's eyes, so many thoughts passing through our mind but none is clear, we are so lost in the moment, looking at each other like we are trying to picture each other in our hearts that even if we may not see each other again but whenever we'll close our eyes when someone will ask about the person we loved, we will have each other's picture appearing in front of o...
जिंदगी में पैसे तो हर कोई कमा लेता है..! मगर.. ज़िंदगी में दोस्त नहीं कमाए तो कुछ नहीं कमाया..! एक प्रसिद्ध पंक्ति इस प्रकार है "जीवन में सभी रिश्ते तो हमे अपने माता पिता से मिलते है परंतु दोस्ती ही एक ऐसा रिश्ता होता है जिसका चयन हम खुद करते है "। बात सत्य भी है, प्रथम दिन जब हम कक्षा में प्रवेश करते है हम कक्षा में सभी लोगों से मिलते है सबसे बात करते है मगर उन सभी में से हम एक उस व्यक्ति का चयन करते है जो बिल्कुल हमारी तरह होता है। जिसको हम सारी बारे बता सकते है ऐसी बाते जो हमने अपने परिवार के सदस्यों को नहीं बताई होती हैं क्योंकि हमे पता होता है कि जिंदगी में कोई हमारा साथ दे या नहीं दे यह मेरा साथ हमेशा देगा। ऐसा नहीं है कि हमारे माता पिता हमारा साथ नहीं देंगे पर हम उन्हें हर छोटी बात के लिए परेशान नहीं करना चाहते । जिंदगी तभी खूबसूरत होगी जब हमारे जीवन में एक ऐसा व्यक्ति होगा जिससे हम दुःख सुख सब बाट सके, जिसे हम अपना परम मित्र कह सके। बेशक आप सभी जीवन में भी कोई परम मित्र होगा, जिसका नंबर तो आपके पास होगा परंतु आप अपने जीवन में सुख सुविधाओं को खरीदने में इतने व्...
Childhood memories : Memories that never faded. By Richa Joshi and Dhriti Pant Here right now when I'm sitting to write about my childhood memories, so many thoughts and scenes are flashing back, this blog is to those good old days. From buying toys for different games, giving each one a different name. Painting our sky in which ever colour I wanted, I still remember everything thing vividly. I still remember when I went to Naina Devi temple, I saw a shop near the temple, there I saw a beautiful doll and I asked my parents to get that doll for me but they refused because I already had many dolls. But that time that was the one I wanted (well that's how things work in childhood). I guess these small things which may not make sense now somehow and somewhere effect us and that's the reason that out if so many things from the childhood we only remember a few of them and above shared is one such. So that time I promised myself that one day I'll buy that doll by myself. See...
Happy beginning!!
ReplyDelete♥️
Amazing 🔥
ReplyDeleteWow❤️❤️
ReplyDelete❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteBahut khub.. 👏🏻👏🏻
ReplyDeleteNice❤️
ReplyDeleteAare waah wahh 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
ReplyDeleteMy girl rocks❤
ReplyDeleteBeautiful lines 😌❤
Bahut khoob👌
ReplyDelete👌👌👌 keep it up
ReplyDeleteVery motivational line
ReplyDelete❤❤
ReplyDelete🤩🤩🤩
ReplyDelete